Tuesday, 18 July 2017

HOW TO WEAR A RETRO SHIRT


Guys!!! Game of throne season 7 is out!! I might be just a little bit too excited about this. Little secret tho - I was with a group of people on YouTube (more than 14k people on this particular channel) counting down and waiting for it to premier. Smh. But in the last minute, my friend and I decided it would make more sense if we waited for a few more episodes to come out, so we could binge watch instead. And if you are asking what the big deal is - my guess is you probably have not seen Game of Thrones or you are not a fan. If you belong the class of the former, I wish I am you. Just so I would relive those awesome moments again. Lol. Okay! Okay!! I am calm now.
How have you been guys? Happy July!!!  I know, its been that long. How has this month been for you?
Today's look is centered around this retro shirt. I wear it in so many ways (as should be) but decided to style with a nude skirt for this post. The baret was kinda last minute, it is a new item I thrifted recently and I love it so much I have been wearing it with everything and everywhere. I completed the look with this sneakers and called it a day!
Not to blow my horn or anything like that but I think it came out good. What do you think guys? BTW, are you a fan of game of thrones? What is your favorite series to watch? Lemme know on the comment section below.
Picture by @waleayano
"Once you have accepted your own flaws no one can use it against you" - Tyrion Lannister (GOT)
I hope you enjoy this post today? Please let me know your thoughts in the comment section. Thank you so much for reading. God bless you.


Love, Oluchi
 

6 comments :

  1. Very stylish and love the bold colours and design. Greetings to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings to you. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. You people and game of thrones but yeah I've never watched it. When I heard about the explicit sexual content I though " I'll pass. Love a good retro shirt and this one is no exception. Now the pairing goes very well and I'm thinking with court shoes, this look would be a good work wear outfit. Also for the second picture I initially thought the flower pot was your purse, it would totally work though.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yea! Truely I just remembered all that. Hunney there were alot of them but I found a way around them.
      Definitely would look good going to work.
      Thank you so much for visiting

      Delete
  3. I also thought the flower pot was a purse. lol.. love the casual look. Came here looking for your birthday wish list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Oluchi. This is Winifred from yesterday just popping in to say hi...lol
    I like the outfit combo btw

    ReplyDelete