Friday, 2 June 2017

SUMMER BLACK SHORTS AND GRAPHIC TEE

Happy New Month Guys. Thank you so much for the love on my last post and also on this post. Sincerely since I came back to the blogging word I have experienced so much love that I have been kicking myself for allowing myself to stay away for such a long time. But… We move… Yes, Forward ever.
OUTFIT DEETS:
Tee & Shorts - Thrifted 
Lipstick - Classic rubywoo (hehe) 
Today is June 2nd 2017. We are officially in Summer, well I live in Nigeria, so really we are in dry-rainy and sun season. smh! Please, what season is this because I am not understanding!! Anyways, the good thing about our all-join whether is that all really join and can you can literally wear anything you want and surprise the weather and the weather surprises you back especially with rain.
For my outfit today, I am wearing this summer black shorts paired with an inscribed tee. I love graphic/inscrib tee especially one with quirky words. Mine says “I have nothing but you”, and whenever someone reads out to me, I am quick to add Jesus and then say, "I have nothing but you Jesus", Haha.
I paired my outfit with this spiderman looking sunnies (that I adore btw) and my beautiful and simple slippers from Dominiquefootwear that sells for 4k, I sincerely don’t know how they do it.

I bet you didn't know that in the Greek mythology, Juno which gives her name to the month of June is the protectress of women and of marriage; therefore consider goodluck to be married in the month of June and in modern time aka nowadays, June is know as bridal month (all according to my few research on google) Told y'all that I would also educate you on this blog, now pat my back in the comment section, lol.  Meanwhile June born are suppose to be very friendly, stylish,soft spoken, polite, warm etc (looking at all them June born with side eyes) but whatever the case, I pray for God's blessings and favour upon you this
This outfit can be worn to a casual hangout or meeting i.e karoke, movies, Lekki Conservation Center (this is specified because it is in my list) or just about any casual event and still look bomb, don’t you think?
Spring being a tough act to follow, God created June - Al Bernstein
I hope you learned something today. Where would you wear this outfit, lemme know in the comments below. 
Love, Oluchi

28 comments :

  1. Your write up is very witty and funny, love it. I wish I can rock outfits like this on day time.Oh and your sunglass is the coolest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This top is so cute <3 Nice post

    http://www.mademoiselleperrier.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool! thanks for sharing honey!
    Love love love, Tiffany Lea
    https://zimmylifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. I'm glad you are back to the blogging sphere again. Forward ever for sure. You are in summer and am in winter ... this winter is really hitting us hard. Love the outfit.. the red glasses just give it the extra edginess as well.
    sonishspace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. Sorry love but I have summer almost all year round tho, so yay me.lol

      Delete
  5. Girl I am loving this outfit. So simple and cute with that white tee and and slides and I'm loving the pop of colour with the red sunnies.

    www.chicstylecheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look! It is something that I can see my self in plus it's comfortable.

    www.lydiaschronicle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how simple and playful this look is!! Here for those slippers

    toyinwithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable tee

    www.sincerelymissj.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute effortless look! Love it!!

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol I thought it was just me who did not understand our Nigerian weather...
    I love how comfortable the outfit is.

    https://theblackkbeauty.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol I thought it was just me who did not understand our Nigerian weather...
    I love how comfortable the outfit is.

    https://theblackkbeauty.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister is not just you o. Thank you for visiting

      Delete
  12. This is a v. cute look - the red sunglasses/pop of colour was a nice touch!

    http://skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's an interesting tee, and outfit. Warm greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for this post Queader! Now I've got to get on and implement more thank you..


    gclub online
    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the outfit and what an interesting post! In that case I hope get married in June!

    Love,

    RASHEEDA |THE D'JOURNAE BLOG MAGAZINE

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete