Monday, 29 May 2017

HOW TO WEAR A RETRO DRESS

This is not really 'a how to wear a retro dress', it more about how I wore this retro dress and how much I love this pictures and Outfit. To say that I am obssesed with this outfit or these pictures would be an understatement. You guys already know that I obssesed with all things retro as I said here
This pictures were taken by Wale. Don't you just love it when all the stars align and the outfit that you plan (no matter what went wrong) makes sense and your photographer is a bad ass and gets it, he gets the essence, he gets it!! 

OUTFIT DEETS:

Dress: Thrifted
Bag :     Friend's closet
Lippie - Classic lipstain



I paired this dress with a white sneaker, I wore a dark lips and a faux nose rings to give off this cool retro edge chic. How did I do?
I have more pictures of this outfit and would make another post from it later in this blog when y'all would have forgotten about it because I love it too much to use it just once. Lol.



May (God) the source of strength , who blessed the ones before us, help us 'find the courage' to make our lives a blessing - Ruoxiang Chau

I hope you enjoy this post today? How else would you have worn this dress. Thank you so much for reading. God bless you.


Love, Oluchi


10 comments :

  1. Totally loving the edit of these shots so hell yeah you need to share them again. Was initially unsure of the nose ring but it kinda suits you. Oh and I absolutely adore this lip colour on you.


    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dearie. My brother literally dm-ed me about it. it is faux

      Delete
  2. I love the pictures tooo...nice edit. Any dress with buttons or zip in front is so me. Love how you styled it with sneakers.


    Help!!! Why can’t I be consistent & get stuff done? | Would you love to be a part of the Consistency Challenge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely. Yes, I will send you a dm before close of work today

      Delete
  3. oh babe.. you make the retro dress look so modern and chic. Love how you leave some buttons undone...love love your style and thanks for stopping by my blog.
    sonishspace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sonish, you have a beautiful blog

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is all the way classy and elegant. I love the button up retro dress and the styling is onpoint.

    www.chicstylecheck.com

    ReplyDelete