Saturday, 2 January 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR #2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVELIES!!!
I am so excited for this year, as I am for all years. Lol. So incredibly thankful to God that I get to see this year with my family and friends (you are included o) in good health of mind and body. 

I am wishing you God's blessings, God favours and God's grace in 2016. I pray that you get the very best this year has to offer. I pray all your dreams come true this year. I pray you get the courage to pursue what you really want to do with you life this year. I am free styling this post, I hope I am not all over the place. 
 If you have know me for more than five years then you know I have always wanted to start a blog - my reason is purely and hopefully to INSPIRE, EDUCATE AND ENTERTAIN you, not minding atall if I made some extra bucks along the way. hehe. I hope this year I get to do just that and more.
  Thank you so much for been part of my life in 2015, we go bigger ofcourse  this year. Please stay with me and share with your friends.
I have something for you in the next post, hopefully coming on Monday. Do check back. Continue enjoying your holiday.
Thank you so much for all your love and support. May you get it back in million folds. God bless you. 
HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVES
xx
Oluchi

17 comments :

  1. Lovely photos love. And love ur outfit tho I didn't get to see your shoes. lol.. Have a posterous new year darling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwn love. Thank you and you too. I was wearing a court shoes. The guy that took the pictures didn't get what I meant by full picture. Lol.

      Delete
  2. Happy new year dear
    Love your skirt
    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking so beautiful my love.. Happy 2016 and wishing you all the very best this year 💋💋💋❤😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Baby. Now I definitely must send that email.

      Delete
  4. Happy new year darling!!! I love these pictures.. xx
    Toyinwithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures love. Happy new year.

    Epiphany29.com
    Maxi Dress - Casual Wear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year dear, really love the first picture.
    Itsdivadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just want your skirt please ehn. Lovely
    happy new year babe.

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year dear..You look beautiful in red
    Wishing you a blessed 2016..xx

    www.lindasworldofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy new year darling.
    You have such beautiful pictures, I'm so jealous!

    bookiekunlere.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see beauty everywhere..:)

    Sophsinspirations.com

    ReplyDelete