Sunday, 17 January 2016

DENIM HOODIE

 This week has been interesting and long. I really need to commit to faithfully keeping a daily diary tho.
But here is a question for you today, you can either answer or just reflect on it, Do you think you should give a 100 to someone who isn't giving you a 100? And I am talking about every human relationship. Personally I always expect a 100 from myself and everyone (I am kinda perfectionist - so that might be a reason), so it is no surprise that sometimes feel disappointed in myself or anyone I was expecting a 100 from but this is actually different from what I am asking.

How are you guys? How is this year going? It is sorta slow on my end but this is almost going to week three, so I am not really sure. My outfit for today features this beautiful denim hoodie, it is sort of a replica of this outfit here and I am wearing the same leggings. It is the perfect outfit for the weekend or any casual day.
This pose!!! :D
Thank you all so much for the love on my last post. I hope you enjoy this short post and I wish you a beautiful week ahead.
Photo credit : jeffreydavidson_i_am
LIFE ISN'T HAPPENING TO YOU; LIFE IS RESPONDING TO YOU - RHONDA BYRNE
Thank you so much for reading. Until next time.
Please share, comment and share
 FACEBOOK    INSTAGRAM    TWITTER
God bless you
XO
Oluchi

22 comments :

  1. I'm loving the slippers and the hoodie. Shine on lovely. I just can't wait for the next post. And for your question sometimes I expect a 100 but then I know no one is perfect though. Nice handbag by the way I almost forgot that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ifechi for reading, Always a pleasure to have you here

      Delete
  2. I like how casual and cool this is!
    I try really hard to lower my expectations when it comes to people,and no one should give a 100 to anyone who isn't giving it back.

    www.tonyeigbani.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how casual and cool this is!
    I try really hard to lower my expectations when it comes to people,and no one should give a 100 to anyone who isn't giving it back.

    www.tonyeigbani.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really learning to lower my expectations too. Thank you for visiting

      Delete
  4. I lovee easy causal. We are both rocking slipons ayee!! On the question, it's just sad when people you go 100 with don't do same for you. So it's really up to you if you think it's worth still being a 100 or...

    www.toyinwithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting. Feeding off your energy.lol

      Delete
  5. Am loving the casual and comfy look..
    I would totally rock this!

    www.lindasworldofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dance away...love the last picture

    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how it looks with h the slippers it kinda cute I should have noticed that you are kind of perfectionist but anyway everyone is perfectionist in their own way you look pretty as always

    Yanikeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. You just made me feel alot better. we all are perfectionist in our own way. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  8. The one leg up pose tho. Lol. Nice hoodie girl.

    Epiphany29.com
    Rocker Chick - Faux Leather Waterfall Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  9. the fact is giving a 100 to people and expecting a 100 back isn't possible and isn't healthy. even though i'm a perfectionist in that manner as well, i have learnt that the trick is to do your own bit and if it looks like its too one sided talk about it or move on.
    i love the jacket

    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your words Dee and for visiting too

      Delete
  10. Nice laid back look girl. You look stunning and your slippers are cool.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  11. I stop giving 100 when I'm receiving less than average, it's one of those things really.
    Bag deets? Love it.

    bookiekunlere.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love love the slippers! they hoodie is hot as well

    ReplyDelete

  13. Wow! thank for sharing. Nice creativity for Cheap hoodies
    Buy hoodies

    ReplyDelete