Thursday, 5 November 2015

PEPLUM AND JEANS

Typically I would have given up on this year, well kinda, I would have been so anxious for the year to come to an end, I would have been over it by now, waiting for a new year to come for me to write all my dreams and aspirations and start again, lol but I know (now) that everyday is a beautiful new start and each minute is a new moment to restart or redor you know, just DO. So this year I decided to continue to try to achieve all I have set out to do and continue to check my list as we go along and have fun as well.
Hey guyss. Happy new month. How are you all doing? I hope you are having a beautiful November. This is and is going to be an incredible month, yes? I have so much beautiful things I plan to show you, let us just pray that everything works out well. I promise you are going to love it. Stay with guys for real this time lol.

This pictures were taken a while ago right about the time I posted this and this. This a simple everyday look, depending on what your everyday life is. I have on a peplum top, jeans, some sandals and this dope bag, as I said simple. And how dope is this bag thing, you can probably not see it, you have to zoom it but I really think it is creativity and dope (seeing that I said dope twice already, can you tell that is not a common word for me, lool)
That is it my Hunnies, until next time. Please be good to your self and one another and remember that today is a good day to just START.
Thank you so much for reading. Wishing you the very best this month has to offer. God bless.
"THERE IS NO PASSION TO BE FOUND PLAYING SMALL IN SETTLING FOR A LIFE THAT IS LESS THAN THE ONE YOU ARE CAPABLE OF LIVING" - NELSON MANDELA
Please comment, share and connect with me via;
 FACEBOOK    INSTAGRAM    TWITTER
XO
Oluchi





35 comments :

  1. Sisteh! You owe us yoruba and Hausa post o. You think I've forgotten. Anyway, I like your outfit. Cute and simple. Why didn't you take an up close pic of the bag...knocks your head. Lol

    Epiphany29.com
    Oh! What A Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Grace I am try to make you forget ni. Lovely post btw hun. Lets pray that post comes tho. Thank you for visiting

      Delete
  2. This is so simple and pretty..I love it..xx

    www.lindasworldofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so simple but classy I love that I love your hair as well happy new month love may everything u have planned comes true .

    Yanikeur.blogspot.con

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen my darling and to you too. thank you for visiting

      Delete
  4. I can't really see the bag well but I think I'll like it. Really lovely.

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oluchi you have such a beautiful smile,I ant that hair look!!!! You look stunning all together .

    The Cocopolitan

    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking very cute and chic!

    Agnes x

    http://www.blvckbee.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that bag is stealing the show you know :P
    looking good ms.
    lovely week
    xoxo

    http://www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes girl, would definitely show a clear picture/details next time. thanks for visiting

      Delete
  8. Your hair though....making me wish I didn't cut mine...you look beauutiful

    stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much dear. btw i love your short hair, been dreaming of cutting mine for the longest time when i become anxious but i have gotten some real life threats from my friends and my mother.haha

      Delete
  9. Lol me I won't forget the yoruba post too!! You look beautiful as always love

    NUDE IN THE CITY https://t.co/UObsfBf9WA https://t.co/R7r0KxsIp8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Toyin, I havent forgotten too darling. Thank you for visiting

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look really nice... I love the outfit.. nothing too complicated yet ravishing....


    www.lifestreasury.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the outfit and you look simply superb

    ReplyDelete
  13. My love... You look lovely, love the bag even though I couldn't really see it. Beautiful smile too 💋💋💋

    ReplyDelete
  14. I eagerly await the new year o! Like there's a lot on my list that's yet to be achieved.but like you rightly said,everyday is a new start. Your hair is so nice and the bag is eye catching. You look gorgeous as usual. I'm still waiting for the Yoruba and Hausa post sha :)

    evitaspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the hair most. Love the print on the bag.....and the picture is sooooo clean.....


    Chincobee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. you hair is beautiful, neat and cute
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely Outfit; I like the peplum top.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your hair! the clutch is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh! How i love how Young and alive you look... This was a fun read.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the hair babe.. Your pictures are so good too.💋

    ReplyDelete