Friday, 2 October 2015

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY NIGERIA #55

Excuse me biko, (biko is please in Igbo language) it is still 1st of October in some countries. :D

 So Happy Independence Day!! And Happy New Month guysss!! What is the plan for this month? This is the final quarter of year, so it is time to review all your plans for the year. Remember this post about how to get what you want I made here, now is also a good time to put it into practice, don't you think??

So what we are celebrating (in Nigeria)? Someone asked on Facebook. My response was; Life and Hope. I know everything isn't the way we want it to be in our own different way, but isn't that the same with life but we are thankful and hopefully each day. And as my friend, Stephanie, would say, What would YOU do for Nigeria? God is with us. God bless Nigeria.


For this independence day outfit shoot. I decided to pair my white shorts with this green floral-ish shirt and accessorised with some green balloons and this green and white umbrella. Repping Nigeria well, yes?? And as you can tell, this was a playful shoot. lol.
P.S. If you follow me on Facebook and Instagram you have seen a preview picture of me dressed in the three dominant ethnic groups in Nigeria, that is Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba. There is going to be a full blog post on each of the look. Please stay tuned!!!!

    Thank you so much for reading. Have a beautiful month and Remember To Always Pray For Nigeria.
     Happy 55th Birthday Nigeria(ns) and God bless you. 
"Oh God of creation, direct our noble cause. Guide our leaders right. Help our youth the truth to know.
In love and honesty to grow. And living just and true Great lofty heights attain.
To build a nation where peace and justice shall reign". 
Second verse of Nigerian National Anthem

Please comment, share and connect with me via;
 FACEBOOK    INSTAGRAM    TWITTER
XO
Oluchi

32 comments :

  1. Great naija fine babe... Abeg dash me ur fine white short for camp... ThankThanks. Always looking good plus great post. #greaterheights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear. Kai. Goan buy ya own.lol

      Delete
  2. Happy independence day to you too. I agree, Life and Hope. God has been and will always be faithful to us all..

    Nice outfit!

    Epiphany29.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting Grace. Have a beautiful month

      Delete
  3. I like. Nice write up. Nigeria would get better, it is our duty to make things right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like. Nice write up. Nigeria would get better, it is our duty to make things right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear. It is our duty. Thank you for visiting

      Delete
  5. You look great. Love the pictures.
    Looking forward to the full posts on the traditional outfits.
    #patroitcNigerian😘

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post! I like the green and white shoot, and also the native attire.

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. can wait for the next post happy belated independance day hun love your short u look so cute

    yanikeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my love. Will do it very soon.

      Delete
  8. woow your outfit is so pretty ! And love your storie ;) Happy independence day xxx

    www.fittinggirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the outfit, definitely something I would wear. Though I'll probably wear flats haha.
    Love the wazobia shoot too!
    Great job!!

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this...really repping naija! looking forward to the next post.

    www.georgetamunoene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes o! There's hope for Nigeria. This shorts reminds me of mine in camp. I still have it so I'll steal ur outfit idea.lol! Lovely and fun pics.looking forward to the Wazobia post.

    evitaspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Please go ahead. Thank you so much Evita for visiting. And your blog write ups are so beautiful and intelligent.

      Delete
  12. Life and hope, great thoughts for our country Nigeria. Long live Nigeria.

    P.S: I love your blog.

    www.lifestreasury.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uju you just made my day. It just well from an eight to a full 10. Thank you so much. Definitely checking out ya blog.

      Delete
  13. Happy Independence Day girl, the fact that Nigeria is still one nation is just God. I love your white shorts and I'm looking forward to your previewed post.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  14. Why am I just seeing this biko? Lol I love your shirt!! And I can't wait for that Yoruba look I'm preeing, it's looking like fire!! Time to hashtag asoebibella lool
    Toyinwithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lool. I dont know for you o Toyin, Thank you for visiting.

      Delete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the shoes, they are just on fire. Looking good dear.
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look great. Love those shorts!

    http://runwayduchess.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is an amazing post, Nigeria will be great, great outfits too.
    www.palmdust.com

    ReplyDelete