Thursday, 29 October 2015

DENIM ON DENIM

denim-shorts-denim-jacket-geeky-sunglasses-big-braids-boots-shoes-pink-lips-pinklips-denimshorts
I am listening to an episode of 'FRIENDS' as I type up this blog post and yes I know it is in a video format but I have watched it so much that I don't need the visual aid to enjoy it, weirdo alert :)
denim-shorts-denim-jacket-geeky-sunglasses-big-braids-boots-shoes-pink-lips-pinklips-denimshorts
These pictures were taken this past Sunday. They were intended for another concept that wasn't captured here probably because we were sorta in a rush but no biggie, I will introduce the concept another time. I hope you like this look nevertheless, It is perfect for a casual Sunday to visit some friends or casually hang out or maybe receive some visitors at home, I think it is chic and casual. I'd probably wear this with a simple sandals especially if I am visiting friends but this works too. Don't you agree?
denim-shorts-denim-jacket-geeky-sunglasses-big-braids-boots-shoes-pink-lips-pinklips-denimshorts
Apologies you guys, I know some of you are expecting the Yoruba or Hausa post previewed from this post but those pictures are not edited yet (long story) but as soon as they are I will post them here. I am learning how to edit pictures so I guess that won't be an excuse in the nearest future.

denim-shorts-denim-jacket-geeky-sunglasses-big-braids-boots-shoes-pink-lips-pinklips-denimshorts
Thank you guys so much for your time and patience. God bless you.
"YOU WERE GIVEN THIS LIFE BECAUSE YOU ARE STRONG ENOUGH TO LIVE IT" - UNKNOWN
Please comment, share and connect with me via;
 FACEBOOK    INSTAGRAM    TWITTER
XO
Oluchi

20 comments :

  1. Too Beautiful to be True! 100%... that short though! Nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look rally cute in that short love your hair and the shoes yes for denim on denim you killed it girl

    Yanikeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit and I am loving your cool poses... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like everything about this look. I could totally wear this.

    Epiphany29.com
    Alone But Not Lonely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love this look!! We will wait however long for those traditional looks don't worry!
    Toyinwithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Toyin, you are always so sweet

      Delete
  6. Looking beautiful..love the outfit

    www.lindasworldofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Denim on denim can never go wrong and I love how you styled your outfit. Your shorts are so cute! Haven't seen jean shorts in a while except the usual bum shorts. I would totally rock this to hangout with friends. Love it.
    PS: patiently awaiting the Yoruba/Hausa post :)

    evitaspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Lovely, Lovely, I love your energy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love the double denim!
    attitude is everything haha

    capricornchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your shorts are so cute! Denim on denim is a classic anytime and that pink lippie is popping! The shoes repping the cowgirl nation too. Love this!
    wumituase.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This look is edgy and I absolutely love it!!!!

    Mira La Belle blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Love this look so much ..... too gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwwww I love denim on denim. Can nevr be wrong... the pictures are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the shorts and shoes, nice hair dear
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete