Saturday, 5 September 2015

IT IS A PLAID THING


Hey lovelies. How are you doing today?
This post was suppose to be up this afternoon but I was a little under the weather mostly mentally so I wasn't up to it. This is what I wore today. I am liking this my new thing of doing outfit of the day #ootd the actual day I wore the outfit like I did here.


Saturdays are usually casual for me (erm.. duh, Oluchi!), hence the outfit. The plan was to go for dmp (designers market place) and  also the other one that holds at city park, Abuja and go see a movie afterwards but like I said earlier, I was a little mentally drained so I didn't do any of these.
I brought a plaid shirt for cover up because I don't trust this Abuja weather and plus I initially intended to the cinema and it gets chilly there sometimes. Do you love the plaid thing i have going on here? I do tho. the shirt actually look good together with the shorts but it also makes me look really small. Hehe. Not that I mind, but I wasn't sure you guys would want to see that.


I really love the quality of these pictures. What do you think?? Thank you Uzo, I know you don't really like the publicity. I don't usually like to flood my post with the same picture over and over again. I really don't like/get when it is done but what do I really know now?? plus I think I now get why it is done. Hehe.
So here is a million and one pictures because they look too good in my eyes.. alright, just kidding.. here is five more. Hope you don't mind??






Get the details of my bracelet thing in my last post or send a mail to dleonalife@gmail.com or a Facebook message or direct message on Instagram.
Btw I always put out this disclaimer that I don't look this good in real life, Sorry to burst your bubbles. Haha. So when you see me in real life and I look all scruffy and ish, Do not say you were not warned. Lol.





Am I the only one that notice how different I look from here from the last time I posted? I mean one day difference with the same hair, I don't get it too.
"SIMPLICITY, TO ME, HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE ESSENCE OF GOOD TASTE" - CARY GRANT
Ohwell... That is it guys. I hope your day was fabulous. Go to church tomorrow tho.
Sleep well my darlings.

Thank you so much for reading. Until next time.


Please comment and share. 
You can keep in touch with me via: 
 FACEBOOK    INSTAGRAM    TWITTER
God bless you.
XO
Oluchi

19 comments :

  1. I really love how you worked the plaid, nice ensemble. Nice post too :)
    www.thriftyandambitious.blogspot.my

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely and casual look for the outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit!!

    luxurysmoland.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shorts and ur sandals also caught my eye.cool outfit.

    evitaspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute plaid skirt!

    Agnes x

    http://www.blvckbee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Agnes. It is a short tho. Xx

      Delete
    3. The shorts be on pooooooint!
      So gorgeous missy..xx

      www.lindasworldofstyle.blogspot.com

      Delete
  7. i love your new hair in fact it suits u so nice i love the short as well

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shirts girl, you already know how I feel about them. I've heard so much about the dmp, I think it's high time I check it out and lol at your disclaimer.,
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these Bermuda shorts ... too cute :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog. Great post.

    I think we should follow each other .

    http://www.nokisses4u.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a big fan of plaid.. Lovely and I wish you wore the blazer tho ☺

    ReplyDelete