Thursday, 3 September 2015

BUTTERFLY

Hey beautiful beautiful people. How are we all doing?


Can we just pretend that it hasn't been long since I post anything here? Yes? Yes!! Happy new month lovelies. Wishing you blessings on blessings.
How wicked is this photography? I love  it. Can I be this beautiful everyday, all day?? No? Moving on...

It is quite rare, almost impossible, for me to post an outfit of the day #ootd of the outfit I am actually wearing for that day. Does this make sense? I mean this is what I am wearing/what I wore today. Mostly because I don't have a personal camera atm, saving up for one, pls help me pray o. Plus if you want to make contributions, send me an email. hehe.



I am wearing this beautiful gown called butterfly gown here in Nigeria. Atleast that is what I know it as. What do you know it as??

I accessorized with a black choker and some beaded and non beaded bracelet (shambala), made by my sister. Kai.Talents skipped a family member.  Lol. They come in variety of colours and I have had some people ask me about it. So if you are interested please send an email to me, and I can only cater to the people in Abuja, as that is where I live. Please bear with us. For the remaining part of the nation, I think it should be going up on Dealdey very soon. As for the choker, it is sister's benefits *winks** but you can also send an email for that if you want it. 


How beautiful are these babies aka shoes!!! I really love these shoes, shoes are my vanity. Btw this leg chain is the bidness ayeh and it is available on Dealdey at a great price. Stalker me, I should know. lol.
No, I am not affiliated with dealdey o. I am guessing we are friends, same way I will inform my friends. It can also be used for a hand chain. As i said it is the bidness. lol. That is it for today.
"THE LORD SAYS, "I WILL TEACH YOU THE WAY YOU SHOULD GO; I WILL INSTRUCT YOU AND ADVISE YOU". PSALM 32 vs 8

OUTFIT DETAILS (as requested)
Gown: Thrifted material/tailor made
Shoes: Boutique (I guess you can send an email to dleonalife@gmail.com for directions on how to get it)
Choker and bracelet : Sister (email me)
Leg chain: Similar on dealdey

Thank you so much my darlings for reading. Until next time.


Please comment and share. 
You can keep in touch with me via: 
 FACEBOOK    INSTAGRAM    TWITTER
God bless you.
XO
Oluchi

16 comments :

  1. Your hair is that crochet braids and what weave?

    Cute butterfly dress. Gimme 😝

    Epiphany29.com
    Superman can't save us all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes huni it is crotchet. I used expression multi (I believe). Come and carry o. Hehe. Thank you for visiting

      Delete
  2. Lovely lovely lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look. I wonder why they called this dress butterfly lol.
    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dee. Haha see the wings by the side. Haha. Thanks for visiting

      Delete
  4. Happy new month, and nice photos indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit dear, beautiful hair, lovely shoes all worn by my cute fair lady. The photo where you're wearing the nerdy glasses killed it. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my love. God bless you for your support

      Delete
  6. You look amazing hun.. I especially love your shoes, it will really do justice to my height 😂😂 and your hair is beautiful, but so are you love. 😄😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwn Oluchi. You are so sweet. Thanks for visiting lovely.

      Delete
  7. The photos are so beautiful or is it you who is beautiful?I think its you..:-)
    Amazing post!

    www.lindasworldofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love It...sooo pretty and amazing....the butterfly gown so pretty too...i love it...😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pictures are so beautiful.. Ok lemmi start from your hair.. its on fleek.. i love curls. The purple lippie gives the outfit a little fierceness.. Looks really good on you. Probably someday i would be bold enough to try purple. The dress i love. I love that its free and short. reminds me of the danshiki... Then the shoes is darn fine.. wow.. It was love at first sight..

    Lovely outfit babe! Dont worry you would get a personal camera soon.

    Tega Enai
    www.tegaenai.com
    xoxo..

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have shared beautiful dress thanks for sharing.It's looking so nice I achieved more knowledge for your blog.If you have time please check my relative page mens workout shorts.

    ReplyDelete