Friday, 21 August 2015

STYLE INSPIRATION: SNEAKERS

Here are some style inspiration on how to style your sneakers. Welcome to the cool kids block. Lol!

www.cassiedaves.com
www.retroligion.com
 @fawwie_for_you
 www.idressmyself.blogspot.com
iamdodos.com

                                                                       www.whowhatwear.com

www.stylebyalexandriah.com
source unknow: please tag


There is something for everyone and no matter what your style is, you can always pull off the sneakers look. I hope this inspires you to style your sneakers.What is your favourite look(s)?? What do you see yourself wearing?? Please let me know in the comment below.

STYLE IS SOMETHING EACH OF US ALREADY HAS, ALL WE NEED TO DO IS FIND IT - DIANE VON FURSTENBERG

Thank you guys so much for reading.

Please comment and share.
You can keep in touch with me via: 
 FACEBOOK    INSTAGRAM    TWITTER
God bless you.
XO
Oluchi

20 comments :

  1. Aww cool! Thought I'd see just you in all the looks though. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi honey! Thank you for visiting. I wish tho, I need a camera first. Thank u dear

      Delete
  2. All looks cool but Cassie Daves sure killed it. I see myself rocking hers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwn Ifechi. I see you rocking it and rocking it well. Thanks for visiting

      Delete
  3. Really nice looks indeed..love them all..:)

    Sophsinspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing picks.. Love all of them ☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl I love them all and I love sneakers will do a post on it soon thanks for the inspiration .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sneakers with anything is just so chill! Love all the looks 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been rocking sneakers a lot more lately. I'm loving it.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cassie daves rocks it best. I have no idea how she does it. I have sneakers staring at me at home but i have no idea how to rock it cause i cant wear shorts (Big booty judy issues) i cant wear with jeans -its boring. Sigh*** i think i will just leave it to gather dust till my next bright idea

    ladybugbyene

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the looks especially the maxi skirt one.

    Mira La Belle

    ReplyDelete