Sunday, 2 August 2015

HOW TO GET WHAT YOU WANT

Hey lovelies. HAPPY NEW MONTH!!
Are you excited? This is going to be a beeeaaaauuuutiful month. Isn't it? I am prophesying it and believing that it would be and so should you.
I watched this video of Sisiyemmie yesterday, the lessons from the video are very valuable and inspiring and because we are friends and I am generous like that, I thought I should share. This is probably a good way to start the month. So please check out below:



Here is my little summary of the video;
  • Whatever your goals are in life, I hope it is something you  desire from the bottom of your heart. Something that you are constantly (subconsciously) thinking about. Something that you really want.
  • The next thing to do is to write it down. I have already written my goals for this month and working on the one for the rest of the year. You want to be as specific as possible when you write down things e.g Black Mercedes Benz G-class with grey interiors with purple accents"
  • Now it is time to work towards it. Everyday you wake up, you should take a step towards achieving the goals you already wrote down, because you would want to be prepared for the amazing blessings that is coming your way, wouldn't you??
  • Be positive. Feed you mind with positivity. This is something I am still learning, not like you ever stop learning. There is no need desiring something, writing it down and working towards it and have a negative mindset, How will that work? In the video sisiyemmie said that her mindset is such that if God would bless just one person in this world, it has to be her. I know sometimes that there might be so much negativity around us (trust me I know this first hand) but you have to train your mind in such a way that it is positive at all times and in all situations.
That is it guys. I hope you learnt something and I hope this inspires you to take actions, so at the end of the month, we would have nothing but beautiful stories to tell.
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing, that is why we recommend it daily - Zig Ziglar.

Thank you so much for visiting. Have a beautiful Sunday.
Please comment and share.
 
 FACEBOOK    INSTAGRAM    TWITTER
 
God bless you
 
XO
Oluchi


28 comments :

  1. Great thoughts indeed. Have a lovely month. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. Have a lovely month too

      Delete
  2. Dleona I told you, you inspire me. You just know it and you keep doing it. August will sure make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to positive thinking,I even covered this briefly in a recent post and that last quote is just perfect.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear, I read that. Thanks for sharing. Have a beautiful august

      Delete
  4. Dleona I told you, you inspire me. You just know it and you keep doing it. August will sure make sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love. That's what I am here for. August would make sense. Amen. Thanks for visiting

      Delete
  5. Dleona I told you, you inspire me. You just know it and you keep doing it. August will sure make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new month to you too! Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful, motivational and inspirational post.
    http://juanamaua.blogspot.co.ke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome dear. Thanks for visiting

      Delete
  7. What a godly article !

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely article ! #InspirationToday

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely would love to. I need to figure out this gfc first. Thank you for visiting

      Delete
  9. lovely post, learnt alot!
    http://lensattire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww that a great article i already started with goodies in this month thanks for inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww that a great article i already started with goodies in this month thanks for inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww that a great article i already started with goodies in this month thanks for inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome darling. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  13. Great post. inspired!

    ckjacob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hiya,

    I sincerely appreciate the depth of this post, thank you for sharing.

    Indeed "....neither does bathing, that is why we recommend it daily" Spot on!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nedoux. Really appreciate you visiting, thank you

      Delete
  15. I think this is a great post and the message is very encouraging and inspiring.
    However, I think it's important to note that in order for us to get what we want, it has to be inline with what God wants for us.

    www.tomilolaescada.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure you would get this but You just commented on a post I wrote. I have been reading your blog for ages you have no idea. Thanks for visiting.
      Ofcourse dear, we won't do nothing without God in this life, I learning and understanding it clearly everyday.

      Delete
  16. Nice post !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2015/08/august-inspirations-1.html#more

    ReplyDelete