Tuesday, 18 August 2015

DENIM ON DENIM

Hey lovelies.  How you all doing? I know it feels like I abandoned this blog but I actually didn't. My waka waka (walking about / busy) is just too much sometimes, just give me some time to settle and put things in place. Thank you for sticking with me and being patient. You can also keep up with me via Instagram and Facebook and Twitter.
 

This past few days has been pretty gloomy because of the helicopter crash that happened in Lagos state of Nigeria last Wednesday. One of the pilot that didn't survive the crash, Peter Bello, is really close to alot of the people I follow on instagram, therefore I have been reading alot of tributes on instagram and also on bellanaija, and they all talk about how absolutely amazing Peter Bello is. This kinds of thing really gives you a different view on life and also makes you think/rethink about life. My prayer goes out to his family and friends.


On to the outfit, denim on denim is one of those outfits that always works (in my opinion).
For this look, I wanted the outfit to look somewhat co-ord-y. So I matched a denim jacket in a similar shade to the trouser, wore a green chevron printed cami and accessorised tit with my  retro bag that you have also seen here and some black heels.
This can be classified as a mix print kind of situation, don't you think? I would do a proper post on print mixing, so please stay tuned for that.


There are so many way to wear denim and denim look, I can't wait to show you but for now you can pair whatever denim you have in your wardrobe and just like that, you would be right on trend. :)


I really like this pose. Bad ass, yes?! 


I hope you have a beautiful week. Start doing more of what make you happy, and let God (love) lead you in all you do. Amen.

May the soul of Peter and all those that lost their lives in the crash rest in perfect peace. Amen.

O LORD, REMEMBER ME AND LET MY LIFE BE AN EVIDENCE THAT YOU ALONE ARE GOD. IN JESUS NAME. - PETER KAYODE BELLO Jr.
AMEN.

Thank you guys so much for reading. You are all amazing.


Please comment and share.
And guys you can keep in touch with me via: 
 FACEBOOK    INSTAGRAM    TWITTER
God bless you.
XO
Oluchi









26 comments :

  1. You look gorgeous this jacket inspire me xoxo. Yanikeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bae😘
    Denim on Denim....will be my 2moro's look...
    Yaaaaaaaay!😍💃💃💃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lool. I am pretty sure it looks good. Thanks for visiting darling

      Delete
  3. A really lovely look. Denim is everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool bag
    Love he checkered pattern

    BLEURGH - http://www.bleurghnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always loved the denim on denim look if worn properly. Cute bag love.

    Epiphany29.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its so unfortunate how short life is..RIP to the lost lives..
    ION Looking all sorts of gorgeous dear..Loving the bag especially..too cute!

    www.lindasworldofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. May his soul RIP.. amen. Really missed u hun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting darling. Miss you too. I will enter your box o. Lol.

      Delete
  8. That last picture is definitely badass. Rocking the denim on denim look. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so stunning! I love the double denim trend and you are rocking it!

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amen.

    You look great. Love the bag too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This your denim look looks absolutely lovely, I'm loving the bag and please dont make me miss you this long again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It never goes wrong with denim..nice combo.

    Sophsinspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your bag, great look.
    www.adezeezee.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete