Tuesday, 21 July 2015

MONOCHROME AND RED HAIR

  Hey lovelies. Hope everyone is doing fine?  
Here is an outfit I wore sometime last week (Yaay! to recent pictures) when the sun was showing off. I wanted to wear a monochrome outfit, so I paired this slited skirt with a tank in the same shade and finished off with some sandals. I tied a scarf around the handbag to make it a little interesting and somewhat unique (tip).


 The slit on this skirt gives me life, shame it is not showing well here :(


     
       And because awkward poses are suddenly in (ask around), here is a picture:

I pretty much going to be excited all through this week as it is my birthday week. Birthday is on Friday, friendly announcement/reminder..lol. It is not too late to buy a gift. hehe.

Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got - Janis Joplin

Thank you so much for for reading 
Please comment, share, like etc. 
God bless you 
xo
OLUCHI

16 comments :

  1. I love the hair goes so well with ya skin colour and those sandals i dont just know how to explain it but I'm in love with the pair. They are nice. #Keep_on_keeping_on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling. Thank you for visiting

      Delete
  2. Looking pretty dear

    www.lindasworldofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. You have a beautiful blog

      Delete
  3. I love this outfit... It's totally beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  4. the sandals are very very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, kudos Sis. Rock it all d way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet. Thanks for visiting

      Delete
  6. So bright and brilliant.

    I love the colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always bring it on dear. Love your work and please don't stop doing what you're doing now.. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much darling. Thank you for reading. Miss u dear.

      Delete