Wednesday, 15 July 2015

CASUAL DAY

Hey lovelies. Hope you are all doing well? This my first 'official' outfit post. Yaaay me!!! lol. Starting off this blog/blog post with a very simple and casual outfit.
I mean it is as easy as throwing on a big tee, some leggings and shoes (ofcourse) and you are ready to go. Typically what I'd wear to run some errands or even for a movie with some friends or a casual hangout.
It is easy, comfortable and very relaxed.
This pictures were taken at a different time,hence the change in hair which is different from the one I posted yesterday, which is a more recent picture of myself.
This (the hair) shows that I have been planning this blog for some time now, yes?

 photo credit:deejaykayphotography  
"let's do what we love and do a lot of it" - Marc Jacobs 
Thank you so much for for reading 
Please comment, share, like etc. 
God bless you 
xo
Oluchi

12 comments :

  1. Cute and simple + very fitting + originally pretty! Nice one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe......chai..... OMG!!!!!!! Its finally happening am so happy and now I can change my prayer point lol.... So proud of you hon #kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ladies and gentlemen, Monica!! lol. Thanks so much dear.

      Delete
  3. Dleona.......awesome work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ermmmm (seriously thinking) Beautiful yea that's it. It's simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes to this outfit...I would totally rock it coz of how comfy it looks..

    www.lindasworldofstle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, it is a very relaxed look. Thanks for visiting

      Delete
  6. i love leggings and big tees too. they are super comfortable but still make you look good.

    www.thatghlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chrissy. That was wat I was going for. I like concept of blog. Thank you for visiting

      Delete