Friday, 31 July 2015

DLeona SONG OF THE WEEK #2 AND A RECAP

Hey lovelies. How you all doing?
Thank you so much for the amazing response I got on my last post. How did they tip go for you if you tried it?
Today is the last day of July, can you believe? This year is fast o, like they always are. Do you remember when the only thing on our (Nigerians) minds was who would win the elections and what would happen after that? Seems like such a long time, yes?
Since today is the last day of July and I haven't done my top song of the week since the first time I did, seemed appropriate to share this song that has been on replay on my playlist. The song is by the Nigerian songstress Chidinma and it is called 'If e no be God'. Although the song is a little old but I wanted to share because it is good music and I know there would be people that have not heard it before (Hi Dobi.. lol)
 picture via bellanaija
CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO ON YOUTUBE
The video is also dope you guys, remember I talked about my love for all things vintage here and here, so it is no surprise that I love the video. It was directed by Clarence Peters, so we expect good quality, yes? And I like the whole hand gloves thing, why did we stop doing that?

And again, since it is the end of the month, Here is a recap of what we did in the month of July.
I wore a big grey tee and some leggings and called it a casual day. I went back to the 70s in these red pants.
Then I shared some songs  with you that were on replay on my playlist and talked about why I am happy.


I also celebrated my birthday and wore a monochrome outfit. I explained why I might have been that walking piece of neon you saw sometime ago and I shared how to make your shoes more comfortable.

That is it guys. Ah! you have now caught up to where we all are. Welcome! We have been waiting for you :D 
What we call the beginning is often the end, and to make an end is to make a beginning, The end is where we start from" - T.S. Eliot
I wanna say a big shout out to you for all the support you have given me since I started this blog, thank you so much and God bless you.
I would like to know what songs are on replay in your phone, so I can check it out. And what is your favourite thing about this month.  let me know in the comment below.

Thank you so much for visiting.

Please comment and share.
 FACEBOOK    INSTAGRAM    TWITTER
God bless you
XO
Oluchi

7 comments :

  1. Hello there!
    Super cool blog you have! Would you like us to follow eachother on GFC and support eachother?
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sonia. Thank you for visiting. I am still trying to fix the blog but I am on bloglovin tho.

      Delete
  2. Nice blog you have here dearie...kudos

    www.glowyshoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweets. Thanks for visiting. Love your blog.

      Delete
  3. My woman.. My everything! *singing* That has been on replay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I love that song to death. Lol. Thanks for visiting

      Delete
  4. Nice post. Kudos.

    ckjacob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete