Saturday, 25 July 2015

MY BIRTHDAY


    
  Hey lovelies. Hope you are all doing well? If you didn't know, yesterday was my birthday (24th July) and I took these pictures to celebrate it. I posted some pictures on Instagram and Facebook to anticipate the post, but I wouldn't put this up yesterday (sorry about that)


But before we get into all that, I wanna say a big thank you to everyone that celebrated me yesterday and those that went out of their way to make yesterday truly special. YOU ARE AMAZING and I wish you all you wish me and I pray God bless you. Thank you so much. 

Back to the pictures, there was nothing about this picture that was planned. I originally planned to shoot with another friend, I wanted it to be  two outfits, flower crowns, flower garden etc... but I ended with the best team, and I got to be a princess ( yes Hun, I brought in a tiara) and I loved it.


I am so grateful to Josh and Victor for making this shoot possible and shooting on such short notice and with very little light but making it amazing nevertheless. Although they were asking/making me do some weird model-like poses, guys I am not a model and yes I can not pose. Candid poses for me are usually what I go with but I am learning to pose sha. lol.

see what I was talking about... lol 

Photo credit: Josh and Victor
"Give thanks to the Lord, because He is good; His love is eternal!" - Psalm 107:1
 Thank you guys so much for reading and for you wishes.
 
Please comment and share.

 FACEBOOK    INSTAGRAM    TWITTER

God bless you
XO
Oluchi

11 comments :

  1. Happy Birthday girl, you look stunning. Amazing photography and hair as well.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah. Yes they did great. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday :)

    Lovely dress btw !

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Birthday!
    I just stumbled on your blog and this post made me smile - you look beautiful and I love the tiara as a special touch.
    Wishing you many happy returns x

    http://www.metodayyoutomorrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated birthday heading over ur blog and it really looks good contents and images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated birthday heading over ur blog and it really looks good contents and images.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey huni. I don't know if you would get this. But I have been trying to get to your blog for a while now. Please leave a link next time. Thank you for visiting.

      Delete
  6. How amazing photographs! You are looking fabulous in this dress. That tiara is also very pretty. I love your look. I have also bought such a pretty dress to wear in my birthday party that I am going to host at the party places Miami.

    ReplyDelete